Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Random

“A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.”
― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief



white tulips ... where to put them ...?

... here by this window ...
... or here ...


... or on the mantelpiece ? 
11 days until 'bunny day' - boys are counting!


love, love, love these!
Thank you moo.com


We had another big snow storm!
24 hours of muted light and a certain quietness that snow fall brings.
No school - so we all stayed home.  
The boys played. Lovely hubby worked upstairs. I pottered about.

Still working on tags, links, labels and how to do some other blog things... 
I love the idea of scavenger hunts and swaps!  
I'm probably trying to run before I can walk 
but I'm going to join greenthumb at made with love and share photos from around town.

I also need to stitch, paint and do my things for etsy!
The new cards arrived and what a welcome burst of colour.

x Tanya

12 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I love tulips too. I bought some pink ones today.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With all the snow we're having, I should have bought pink ones too! Yours look lovely. x

      Delete
  2. Cool Cards, looking forward to seeing all your goodies.and soooo much snow, hard to imagine!
    Spoke to Kit too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had 6 inches at home and 26 inches where we ski! Even the boys want Spring to come :)
      I'm still getting over the fact that you and Kit know each other. It's such an odd coincidence but recently it's happened a few times! x

      Delete
  3. You must have so much snow, I'm looking forward to see your photos in the Scavenger hunt I still have a few to go. Greenthumb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been fun doing it and I just have the last one to do and will post them. Look forward to seeing what everyone does.

      Delete
  4. Such gorgeous flowers! I love Lindt bunnies too....
    M xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the USA but not American chocolate! Thankfully we get lots of Lindt and we have an array of eggs, bunnies and ladybirds from them for Easter! Thanks for stopping by - will pop over to you. x

      Delete
  5. Hi there! I just stumbled across your blog and love the area you live (we were lucky enough to visit Boston and surrounding area a few years ago) I look forward to reading your posts. The tulips look great on the windowsill by the way! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! We're about 30 mins north of Boston. It is really lovely here although this winter has been a bit grim. I'm going to have a look at Mad Maison and say hello! x

      Delete
  6. Hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog. Gorgeous white tulips - i like them best against the window.

    Those cards are great, so colourful!

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello tanya,
    beautiful white tulips......love tulips,too. We like lindt chocolade too.
    wish you a nice week,
    regina

    ReplyDelete